Add to Technorati Favorites

Illinois Football Daily Bullets

Illinois Basketball Daily Bullets

Saturday, September 22, 2007

OPEN THREAD: ILLINOIS vs. INDIANA

Okay, here it is.....THE BIG TEN! Here's Illinois' chance to really change the recent trend of futility that has been "Illinois Football". I'm still not fully convinced that this team is ready for primetime. So, as a result, I'm predicting a 28-14 defeat for the Illini. Why? I think the Hoosiers will be able to pass at will when it comes to the quick, over the middle, slant route that Illinois seems to have so much trouble defending. Also, Indiana has a turnover ratio of +6 this season......and that could spell doom for the Illini. Trust me, I hope that I'm wrong here. I was wrong about the Syracuse game, to be sure. But this is a whole 'nother league (literally).

No comments: